FluxStudios - Space In My Head

chillout in the pink

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Flux Studios Online

oooo "Blog This!"... A quick way to make blog entries... exciting discovery yay~

This is Pandachan speaking.

i join the Kogepan Fangirl in her endevours in online journal creation. Because she asked so nicely.

This journal is just here to look pretty and pink. And for the Flux Studios personnel to write in if they feel like it. Something like an RPG i guess...

Squid thinks it's a great idea... Ohm isn't really inclined towards the pinkness of the journal but Psykopan thinks "it's perfectly fine, you wanna fight about it?"

Ohm being the gentleman is letting them do what they will...

Hmm looks like we're in for some fun. We'll see how it goes...

I really can't imagine taking care of 3 bloggers (Deviantart, Livejournal & Blogspot) at the same time.... +__+"" scary.... like I don't have enough to do already...

2 Comments:

  • At December 2, 2004 at 8:38 PM, Blogger Marc'o van Bastard said…

    Hello random person,

    You put a comment on my Blog - thanks! I canny believe someone found it - I've only been 'blogging' for 4 days!!!

    It is a totally awesome advert, I must say.

    Anyways, I wanted to let you know who Jacques Lu Cont is. I was going to PM you, but Blogger doesn't seem to have that option. He is an English guy, who uses a very French name. He made the tune in the advert - it's called 'Jacques Your Body' and is on this album http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000JO87/qid=1101990846/sr=8-15/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i15_xgl15/104-0556574-8556724?v=glance&s=music&n=507846 (which he recorded under the name 'Les Rythmes Digitales)

    Hope that helps. Take care.

    M

     
  • At December 2, 2004 at 8:54 PM, Blogger Eterna2 said…

    add me also leh!
    http://eterna2.blogspot.com

    hahaha i got more blogs than u!
    dun ask how many more... hahahhaaa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home